March 3, 2015
I can’t even describe how excited I was for Josh and Cassandra’s Weston Hills Golf Course wedding. They were our first wedding of 2015 and they had been wonderful to work with throughout their entire engagement – not to mention – they crushed it at their engagement session at Bok Tower.
All of this excitement led us down south and across the state to Weston Hills, a beautiful area north of Miami. The weather was perfect – it was a beautiful day to get married.
Here are some of my favorite moments from the day:
- Cassandra and her mom had a precious bond. They had their own dance during the reception.
- Cassandra had printed up photos of her mom and her grandmother on their wedding day to recreate while she was getting ready
- Next to the guestbook, there were photos of Josh and Cassandra’s grandparents on their wedding day
- There were Eiffel Towers everywhere – on the cake cutters, favors, center pieces, plates, and even on the cake
- Josh had played and recorded the piano while his sister and aunt had sung to “Make you feel my love” a few days before the ceremony. The recording was played during Josh and Cassandra’s sand ceremony – it was such a beautiful moment
- Cassandra had a groom’s cake made for Josh in the shape of an Xbox controller
- There was a Bruno Mars dance off when “Uptown Funk You Up” was played
- The officiant gave Josh and Cassandra two signs for their new life. One said “anticipating another Tuesday.” When Josh and Cassandra were younger, they would look forward to Tuesday’s when they saw each other at band. He wanted to be sure that during their marriage, they remembered that excitement and anticipation. The second sign said “he’s the melody, she’s the harmony” symbolizing how well they balance each other out. And then everyone reached for their tissues…. 🙂
- The string trio played beautiful accompaniment as Cassandra walked down the aisle
- Cassandra and Josh had a crazy fun wedding party – and Becky even made an appearance 😉
- The night ended with “When you wish upon a star” leading Josh and Cassandra out to their town car as they headed to Disneyland and Hawaii for their honeymoon
It was a stunning wedding and I’m so grateful that we had the chance to capture Josh and Cassandra’s day. It was truly an honor and a day I will never forget.
To top it all off – Cassandra and Josh’s wedding was featured on The Knot!!
And a huge thank you to the vendors that made Cassandra and Josh’s day so perfect!
Venue: Weston Hills Country Club // Dress: David’s Bridal // Florist: Beautiful Kreations // Wedding Planner: Partyologists // DJ: Nestor Perez/M&N DJ Services // Videographer: Wendy J Photography // Cake: Edible Creations Cakes // Bridesmaid Dresses: David’s Bridal // Groom’s suit: Men’s Warehouse // Invitations and Party Favors: Handmade by Partyologists // Honeymoon: Disneyland and Aulani, Disney’s Hawaiian Resort