October 28, 2015
Eeeeekkk! I’m bubbling with excitement to share this wedding! So many awesome moments about this South Florida Museum Wedding that I just loved and I’m so excited I get to re-live them right now!
First of all – let me start by saying that Jocelyn and Jeff are awesome. These two have hearts of gold and are super fun to be around. They put the biggest smiles on everyone’s faces – my face hurt smiling behind the camera. Their love is so sweet, and so genuine, I couldn’t be happier for these two!
Here are some of my favorite moments from the day:
- Jocelyn and Jeff exchanged letters before their first look. Phew – some tears broke loose – (good) emotions were running high all day long.
- The gentlemen managed to get ready in someone else’s room. Yup. You read that right. After a shower and a few beverages, the hotel door opened and another guest said, “What are you guys doing in my room?” Jeff and his groomsmen quickly made their way to the room across the hall. It was quite a funny experience for all involved.
- Jocelyn was surrounded by so many great girl friends – and they were all so excited to support her on her day.
- Jeff and Jocelyn’s first look was adorable. The way they hugged each other immediately after he turned around. Moments later they both had tears in their eyes. It was the sweetest.
- The South Florida Museum was a gorgeous venue – just throwing that out there.
- Jocelyn and Jeff may have kissed as soon as her father walked her down the aisle.
- During their ceremony, their friends read a beautiful poem called Union by Robert Fulghum. More tears!
- So much laughter during the whole day – it was such a pleasure to witness a day filled with joy.
- Snootie the Manatee provided entertainment from the sidelines.
- A gorgeous and delicious Publix cake – can’t get enough.
- The cafe lights at the South Florida Museum – enough said.
Words can’t even begin to describe how lovely this event was. Thomas and I are so grateful that we had the chance to witness these two come together and celebrate with their friends and family. It was such a fun evening!
Jocelyn and Jeff, thank you, from the bottom of my heart. I feel so fortunate that we were included in your day. You two are so perfect for each other – and I know your marriage will grow stronger every day. Hugs!
So thrilled to see this wedding featured over on Fab You Bliss!
Finally – a shot out to the vendors that made this day perfect!
Dress: Brides Against Breast Cancer // Venue: South Florida Museum // Catering: Puff ‘n Stuff // Hair and Makeup: Danielle Sabatello // Florist: The Nature Shop // Day of Coordinator: Trend Event Pros // DJ: Grant Hemond and Associates // Cake: Publix Bakery // Film Processing: Richard Photo Lab