January 15, 2019
Somehow, it is that time of year again. I love looking back on all that we captured and accomplished. 2018 seemed especially big for us – thanks to the big cross country move and all that went along with it.
We are so thankful for each and every one of you that contributed to us following our dreams – whether you are one of our couples, a vendor friend, or just a social media follower. We truly appreciate your support!
In 2018 we…
- photographed 15 weddings (this is our sweet spot!)
- captured 38 engagements and other sessions
- got featured for the first time on some bucket list publications for us – Once Wed and The Knot print – we’re looking at you!
- helped plan and photograph five styled shoots and one “shoot out” in Livermore
- added three new states to our map – oh hey Oregon, Texas, and South Carolina
- also added four new countries! Iceland, France, the Netherlands, and Sweden (just for fun)
- moved across the country
- made some new friends – and spent amazing quality time with old ones
To see some more personal milestones – check out our behind the scenes blog post!
As amazing as 2018 was – it was also exhausting. I’m definitely ready to feel more settled and see what 2019 has in store for us!